Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The children of Changó and their sentimental inestabildad

The children of Changó and their sentimental inestabildad
(Seven ray), (Mother Dilutes) they know because when he/she is made sacred Changó to a person.

The great majority only (it salts) stays, because he/she is not made the treaty of Kamumbe, it is a ceremony before the saint that you/they are made by seven serial days to the children of Monkey in the trunk ñanga (palm).

What passes that many santeros doesn't want to work, with the gangulero, and that also passes with the daughters of Yemaya that don't give knowledge to Kalunga neither Burun Guanga, it is for that reason that the children of these saints don't have the matrimonial estabibilidad. If when not making him/her this treaty they lose the happiness. That neither they make the daughters Ochún (Chola) the same thing because in the river important two identities live, and before that person to make him/her saint. It is necessary to give knowledge to those two spirits that you/they live the river.

One is Suansa, and the other one is Sabikunanguansa that Suansua is the main porter of the river, and that many have made errors when visiting him, firstly I want to be very clear.

And before that person go to look for the saint's secret, it is necessary to make ds ceremonies, the first with Suansa, and the second with Sabikunanguansa that is him that gives the stability to the children of Chola guengue. For that reason that you leave so many daughters of chola sólas, without girlfriend (or), and if he/she has husband when they become sacred, and he/she doesn't make that treaty they fight, the same as many children of Ochún, when a gangulero, or the one that is visit the one laughed like I enter it should leave this way, many that go to the river him first that they make it is to give the back to the spirit of Suansa, and that is a lack of respect. What should make all visitor is to take seven back steps, and before to request him/her the blessing, and to continue their march, but I am for sure more than three we have been necessary that.

I have many documents that make express this way me, it is for that reason that if we are religious truly, that is to say the very this histories as they are, and not to adulterate them.

Many think that taking rights, and adimuses to Chola (Ochún) thinks that all this well, if you give the back to those two identities, that offering that you take him/her maybe she has not found out, our religions are composed of mysteries and secrets.

But it is necessary to make well so that that mystery transforms into development, and stability.

Now then reader (ra.), tell me how many or how many saint's children they are only (to), with the desire of having a partner (or). And he finds difficult to find it.

If formerly the santero worked together with Babalao, and with Mayombero, what happens that here they want to make the easiest thing, or rather to make what gives the desire to the godfathers (ace), without caring him/her that they go to make unhappy to the godchild (to). And that goes here by the complex of superiority, and the prepotentismo that many santeros lives in the United States. Others of the things and when I speak, I speak based to the treaties, histories and patakines, as they want to call him/her that they are not for pleasure.

This treaty four people only know here it in California, Lázaro Alfaro, the tata of Saraband Mundollende, Alberto Espinosa, and Misleidy B. Peñalver, Mother Nkisi, and that treaty gives it to him me, and if another that says comes out that he/she has it, and be santero I will ask him/her. Then the because their goddaughter lives in that uncertainty.

Not there been still here any godfather that that explains to it to the godchild, if our ancestros made it and they lasted many years, something really has those treaties, and patakines.

I knew in Cuba many daughters of Monkey and they have died together from old to their husbands (ace). To make this ceremony it is needed seven days, to give knowledge to different deities that I am for sure many don't make it or they don't know this treaty that you/they were married with daughters of Yemaya, and the only separation that there was fué that their husband (to), and they died from old next to them as the case of Dominga Lage (Omilana, and of José Antonio B. Pérez (Obangoche) that lasted 60 years of married with my mother and my father's separation was that he/she died the day June 6 from the one 1976. Then this treaty works if or not, of my grandfather Diego Lage (Oyardina), and of my grandmother Luisa Beita (Ochun Toki), and my grandmother buried my grandfather when me taenia veintiún year, and if we go to speak of California, we cannot forget Mrs. María I Kill that has I toss Yemaya, and her husband taenia made Monkey, and they had of married but of 45 years.


Then tell me you reader (to) where this the mechanics of this treaty, don't love us to cover the sun with a finger that the distance this very lejo, then because that doesn't happen here.

Make me you the favor reader (ra), you take out same their own conclusions, know because those marriages lasted of before, because they made the things very well, that that nowadays the godfathers live a selfishness with their godchildren, and in fact they are them same that their godchildren are unhappy in the love, for not making the things well, and many of their godchildren throw away the saints, and the saints don't have the blame of those godfathers inspector.

What you/they taught me to my those old ones me cost cries, and cries, so that they come these prepotentes to be wanted to be made the sages in these religions, with cheap excuses that in my he/she marries he/she makes this way. So that a person, have happiness in her sentimental life, and be married (to), and have to become saint, and don't lose her couple, you/he/she is necessary to make this treaty for seven serial days, and you/he/she is not to make it, but knowing it to make, with all her sacred ceremonies.

And this says it, so that tomorrow doesn't come out as those that are plentiful somewhere around, people without scruples saying me you that treaty being lie, because those that we know this treaty are very careful. Because truly we look after our heart Religion, and we don't agree on publishing it, there are many people that he likes to imitate to the other ones.

And that they don't come with stories managueros that in a spiritual mass a dead came and he/she told it to him, because that is lie, since many have lost him/her the respect to the spirits, and they are able to tell it my dead he/she told it to me this way, and that is lie that you/they are many that unfortunately should not be in this religion. That they are all those people that feed of the suffering of other, and I don't agree with those cheap marramuncias.

I already said it I am a man that I was born of the debris, and that it doesn't fit him/her doubt I am this way, although I am living in the United States. Am I Religious Traditional, and is my ambition of giving to the religions its values that many don't know neither because they call themselves religions?

Because here there are many sages, and because they had not made it previous what happens that they hope somebody speaks of a treaty he/she stops later to say me the wise thing.

I saw at home of my family, santeras that sent me has to remain silent, because a babalao had ended up visiting her, and that that I was a boy, tiny and big we had to request to that gentleman, that pretty respect, what nowadays everything transforms into a lack of respect. That that now is a modernism or a disorder. Deceased Cusita, Ochun Cayorde she was the one that wanted to become saint, together with my godmother Munda that of Guanabacoa that the first that put me saint's necklaces, and to be in that cheap guapería.

Not I let them to make me sacred that from boy they saw me grow, cusita also died next to its husband chacho that that all Guanabacoa knows it, then I wonder that it happens here, with the saints and the secrets.

All complete one is made or not, it is that nothing else to make sacred to the godchild (to) and then their godchild's happiness where is. Firstly I have many documents full with secrets that before they were not disclosed by those old ones, but now the moment that you/they know it already arrive; For that reason I will continue writing so that all our siblings should know the truth of the religions that you/they belong.

Then we will be us the culprits of a without end of made errors, and accomplices of the misery of our godchildren. I am a very godfather different to all, my godchildren can go to where you plazca, because that of them this well tosses, non omo those godfathers that tell to their godchildren, don't go to so-and-so's house, neither of so-and-so, then those godfathers hide something.

Or others of the so many things that he/she doesn't speak with the santero Mr. So-and-so, because maybe that santero can tell him/her the truth of many things that maybe they have not made, you this living in a completely erroneous world, for that reason many siblings that he/she has several years have seen. And they don't know how to give neither coconut, that is their godfathers' blame, and they don't have another epithet that is that of the selfishness, to have the godchild in the darkness.

www.entuala-kongo.org

1 comment: