Saturday, April 23, 2011

To call the deity

To call the deity

To call the deities.
Then he prays to call all these deities are sung about fourteen omscnticos.

While each song should be repeated three times WHO, and every finalizacin song, the lowest of the trades take a jcara with water, and so on.

1-Ngo ngo yaya yaya luba luba nganga cave, if muanafinda butongo guan Serer luguako guasimenzo congo, andi my nganga ag.

2 - Elisi baluande, elise baluande, Omolorde, omolorde, oh my nganga Andile, Elisi me. Kongor caimn old, old Kongor caimn, loose on the hill Zarabanda lakamino wow, Koyaya ngo, koyaya Canaguán.

3 - Saraguey and stick vamo pa sara Mariel
Prima star does not shine up early.

The band strikes kikiribako Zarabanda bone-kikiribako
4 - Kabanga Sabanilla Guareira Kabanga guareira Sabanilla.
Because no prima Lucero shines with tako madrugaTaba sincere, tobacco with my steel lance.

5 - When in my country there is no sun, I jump all aside I dry guano candle burning blush.

6 - Now vern vern now Siete Rayo vern palm now.
Marufina why stick brings me to the mountain.

7 - If yotaba sleeping pa calling me was the voice of crying coming Maibiana.

8 - Kanita ten ten, kanitiasiao, do not know how much new masokuto nana Kindembo with gangan sara.

9 - Bridge-take Lango Kanim, jumper Kanim




www.entuala-kongo.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment